3 nights or more € 15 per night
2 nights € 17.50 per night
1 night € 20
Parking of cars on the property per day is € 10,-
Cost of the power points is € 15, - for the duration of your stay
Parking a motorcycle is free
Rates are excl. Tourist tax
All visitors to TT camping Paasloo are deemed to have read the camping rules and to have accepted them.
1. Always follow the camping owner's instructions.
2. You must first report to reception.
3. It is not allowed to place your tent or motorhome in places other than those indicated.
4. A maximum speed of 10 km / h applies at the campsite.
5. Cars must be parked in the designated area.
6. On arrival you must pay a € 50.00 deposit (in cash) for the campsite.
7. The campsite site is checked on departure from the campsite. The campsite must be delivered clean. If there are fire spots (bbq), the deposit will not be refunded.
8. If you want to be admitted to the campsite, you accept possible checking of your vehicle and trailer.
9. Refrigerators, dispensers, electrical heating elements, aggregates, bars, benches, other large furniture, large sound systems and other non-overnight equipment is not permitted.
10. Barbecue on coal and gas is allowed provided that the equipment is used only for barbecue.
11. Firing or burning is not permitted. The campsite owner provides a fire in brand barrel at the communal tent.
12. Fireworks are not permitted.
13. Keep the campsite clean and use the waste containers that are present at the campsite.
14. Smoking is not permitted in the WC / washrooms.
15. It is not allowed that visitors / day guests eat food and beverages themselves without reservation at the campsite. Of course this does not apply to camping guests with a reservation.
16. The necessary rest must prevail at the campsite from midnight to 8:00 am. With the exception of Friday night and Saterday night, it must be quiet from 1:00 am to 8:00 am.
17. Anyone who does not adhere to the camping rules can be removed by the campsite owner at any time without refund of the camping fee.
18. Entering the campsite is entirely at your own risk.
19. The campsite owner can never be held liable for damage as a result of theft, fire, medical injury, weather conditions, etc.
20. You must leave the campsite no later than 12:00 on Monday.
We are an official TT campsite.
Respect our house rules and do not jeopardize the license of Camping Paasloo.